|Date 日期||5th June 2021 (Sat.)|
|Start Time 开始時間||0900|
|End Time 完结時間||1300 latest|
|Start Location 起點||VRC Emerald Bay
|End Location 起點||VRC Emerald Bay
|Cost/person 每人费用*||HKD 200|
*Lunch included, kids 6+ welcome
*for VRC members, additional HKD 50 for guests paid on event day via cash /FPS /PayMe
Pollution concerns? Yeah.. let’s do our part: come join us for a half-day exploration with our guides around multiple islands where there is sadly, trash… By the way, you may or may not find a surprise hidden zen/yoga retreat complete with Tibetan style pennants!
Packed lunch included.
Kids 6+ very welcome. Let’s start teaching them about conservation young!
TerraMar means LandSea in english so naturally, we are concerned about giant patches of trash visible by satellite! Our guides will show you around the Sai Kung Islands while ensuring we collect rubbish along the way. Truly, the video below says it all… Let’s all do our part with World Ocean Day coming up!
|0900||Check in & gear up.|
|1000||First destination: Cham Tau Chau|
|1100||Second destination: Yeung Chau|
|1200||Last Destination: Pak Sha Chau|
|1300||Head back to VRC. Job well done !|
*timeline is an estimate only, actual times determined by group speed, weather conditions and guide
- Lunch with drink is provided. Please bring a waterproof bag with you!
- Please bring with you on your kayak some cash as well as HKID.
- You are suggested to bring gloves, water, water shoes (cover heel and toes), sunglasses (with a floating belt) and a hat.
- You may need dry clothes for changing after the event.
- Please put on sunscreen and insect repellent before the event.
- Please wear water shoes / sports shoes for the event. Flip flops are NOT recommended.
- To start the event on time, please kindly change your clothes and settle your personal belongings in advance.